Bed & Breakfast in Rome: InTrastevere (b & b 2 stars)
Via Giovanni di Castel Bolognese, 30 - Rome
|The bed & breakfast is located in Trastevere, in the heart of the popular Sunday market (called) Porta Portese.
On Sundays the whole area, once seat of the pontifical arsenal, turns into one of the most popular outdoor market, swarming with people, where antiques and fancy modern goods (collectables) are mixed up to junk and rarities, the whole enveloped in the cheerfulness of the Romans.
A few steps from our bed and breakfast there are Testaccioâ€™s clubs, where you will find the Roman â€śmovidaâ€ť, and the heart of Trastevere, where hundreds of restaurants and pubs welcome thousands of Romans and tourists.
The bed & breakfast has been founded in 2004 in order to be the destination for those who are looking for a comfortable and luxurious stay at a reasonable price. Built (in a palace which dates back) at the beginning of the XXth Century, it offers the guests the ultimate technology in the heart of Rome â€śby nightâ€ť, a few steps from the history of the Eternal City.
In our hotel you will find the luxury of a brand-new structure, with all the amenities you wouldnâ€™t find in a traditional B&B. Large 15mq luxury rooms equipped with silent-fridge, satellite TV, private direct dial telephone, Internet DSL, private bathrooms with shower. A continental breakfast can be served in room on request.
The bed & breakfast is situated at a stoneâ€™s throw from some of the most famous archeological areas and monuments, such as Aventino, Piramide Cestia, Circo Massimo and Fori Imperiali. It is linked to the city centre by Metro, a fast surface train, LINEA B underground, stazione Trastevere and dozen of buses.
* The final price can change according to the duration of your stay. An additional charge will be applied on holidays, such as Christmas, Easter, and bank holidays. You will be informed when booking.
Services and facilities (included)
- Color TV
- Silent fridge (beverages not included)
- Direct dial telephone (calls not included)
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast with in-room service
- Internet connection (1 hour included in roomâ€™s rate)
- â€śon demandâ€ť films Via satellite or cable (â‚¬10) ( starting up soon)
- 24 h a day Internet access (connection) (â‚¬ 5) (providing your own computer)
- in-room videotape/DVD (â‚¬ 5 per day)
- laundry service (â‚¬ 5)
- Fax (check fares at our desk)
- Extra services (montly special offers)
OTHER SERVICES(WITH OTHER AGENTS)
- Shuttle-bus to the Airport
- Guided tours
- Car/bike/scooter rental
- Information and trip booking
- Italian delicatessen ( in room service)
- Wine & Spumante (sparkling wine): Still excited for the sightseeing, enjoy a glass of Italian sparkling wine, or taste a goblet of the wine of the week (â‚¬ 20)
- Parmigiano & salumi (parmesan & salami): Selection of parmesan and salami on request (â‚¬ 20).
ROMA by night
- Tickets for the most important events (music-theatre- ballet-opera- sport) on request. Ticket booking (service): â‚¬ 10
- Special events additional charge: â‚¬ 5
- Reservations for the best restaurants, selection of summer outdoor events such as the well known â€śEstate Romanaâ€ť
- Stadio Olimpico advance sale â‚¬ 10
- Free nightclub on-line booking
Cancellation policy and terms
Cancellations accepted via fax or email, 7 days before weekday (Sunday through Thursday evenings) reservations, 14 days before weekend and holiday reservations.
Cancellations 48 before will be charged with 30% of the total price.
Unclaimed reservations will be charged for all days reserved (100%).
* Extra bed â‚¬ 20 - Cot/crib â‚¬ 10
|TYPES||low Season||High Season|
|Single room||â‚¬ 70||â‚¬ 90|
|Double room||â‚¬ 100||â‚¬ 120|
Bookmark your preferred b&b by clicking on "bookmark this bed & breakfast"
How to search bed & breakfast in Rome.
How to reserve bed & breakfast in Rome.
Security and privacy
Reserving bed & breakfast through lodging.inromeitaly is extremely safe. Discover why.
Bed and breakfast's features
What is a b&b and which are the features.
Special offers in Rome
Tours and transfers in Rome