Common areas, the reception and all our rooms recently renovated (2008), are the the perfect union of classic and modern style, conceived to satisfy whichever guest.
All the mod cons of a big hotel together with a warm welcome and careful personalization of service that only a Small Hotel can offer.
The reception is at Your disposal 24h to helping You to organize Your visit of the city , to book any kind of event, city tour, assistance, transfers to and from the airport, maps and information material about the city.
Our rooms, are furnished with personality and essential style, healed in all details in order to offer the total comfort.
Homely and bright, completely soundproof, to satisfy also even the most demanding guest.
To Your disposal (in all rooms): Satellite TV LCD, Air Conditioning/Heating, Soundproof Windows, Private Bathroom, Hairdryer, Electronic Safe, Minibar.
Located in the historical heart of Rome, between Pporta Pia and Via Veneto, not far walking from central Termini Station, Spanish Steps, Villa Borghese and from the main tourist sites.
The 7 Kings Relais is on the first floor of a charming end-of-'800 building, at about 5 minutes walk from "Repubblica" A Line metro stop.
• Via Veneto 5 min. by foot
• Villa Borghese (Museo Borghese) 5 min. by foot
• Piazza di Spagna 15 min by foot
• Piazza Barberini 10 min by foot
• Piazza della Repubblica 5 min by foot
• Fontana di Trevi 15 min by foot
• Stazione Centrale Termini 10 min by foot
- From the Airports:
1) We can arrange (on request) private cars (or vans) airport transfers (from and to).
2) From Fiumicino "Leonardo Da Vinci" airport (FCO), take LEONARDO EXPRESS train (every 30 minutes) to Termini Station.
3) From Ciampino (CIA) airport take the Cotral/schiaffini bus to Anagnina Terminal; from there take Metro A Line battistini direction and exit at "Repubblica" stop, follow the "via E.Orlando" exit and once out go on he right to Largo Santa Susanna (from there via 20 Settembre begins).
- From the Train Station:
From Termini Station:
You can get here taking bus n.16 to the last stop in via 20 Settembre.
In case You don't have a very heavy luggage You could get here directly by foot (10 minutes).
- By Car:
From the motorway exit at Roma Nord to the GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare). Take the exit n.11 Via Nomentana, city centre direction. Follow on the same way to Piazza Porta Pia, to ahed the famous Porta Pia and go through via 20 Settembre, on the right, at number 58/A there is the 7 KING RELAIS.
Starting from € 59,00
Check in: From 13:00
Check out: Within 10:30
Children and extra beds: All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Accepted credit cards: Visa, Master card, Maestro, CartaSì, Postpay.
Pets: Pets are not allowed.
Hotel services: Car parking on request in a private garage, Satellite TV with LCD flat screen, Smoking rooms available, Free luggages deposit, In Room Bar, Baby-sitter upon request, The hotel can assist with medical needs, Quick response TAXI service, Air Conditioning/Heating, Transfert from/to airport upon request, Concierge, Breakfast on-request, Room Safes, Free Wi-Fi connection.
CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If cancelled up to 5 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancellations occur between 4 and 3 days before the arrival date, first night will be charged.
For following cancellations or in case of no-show entire booking amount will be charged.
Bookmark your preferred hotel by clicking on "bookmark this hotel"
How to search hotels in Rome.
How to reserve hotels in Rome.
Security and privacy
Reserving hotels through lodging.inromeitaly is extremely safe. Discover why.
Special offers in Rome
Tours and transfers in Rome